Vortex AI is a Montreal-based technology company specializing in artificial intelligence and IoT.
With over 25 years of experience working with large companies, in large-scale projects, the founders of Vortex AI want to put their experience and expertise in the service of various size companies, from different fields of activity, so that they can improve their services and provide more value to shareholders by implementing innovative IT solutions.
We are looking for a Backend .net Developer to be part of a growing company. The position is 100% remote.Between 20 and 40 hours/week. You can set your own schedule to have a good work/personal life balance.
You will do:
– Participating in the design and creation of scalable software
– Design, build, and maintain APIs, services, and systems
– Deploy, monitor and support applications in a production environment
– Writing clean, functional code on back-end, testing and fixing bugs or other coding issues
– Develops the modules and functionality required and in line with the specifications provided
– Participating in an agile methodology with an agile team
– Participates in the documentation of user guides and training documentation when required
– Effectively completes the unit testing required to ensure the quality of the code.
You must have:
– Solid understanding of Visual Studio, SQL Server, C#, .NET Core, MVC, Entity Framework and Git
– Excellent understanding of HTTP fundamentals and developing RESTful API services
– Extensive knowledge of user authentication, OAuth, Single Sign-On (SSO), and Azure Active Directory B2C & B2B connections
– Experience in creating and consuming RESTful Services, Swagger, unit testing
– Knowledge of microservices architecture, Domain-Driven Design, CI/CD, Containers, Source Control, Secure Coding, Design Patterns
– Proficient in storing and exchanging data using XML and JSON formats.
Nice to have:
– Previous working experience with Azure web jobs, function app, event grid, IoT hub, MQTT messaging, PowerShell
– Familiarity with Docker containers and Cloud (Azure) environments
– Knowledge of Data structures, System Design, and Algorithms
– Experience in developing SQL queries, functions, stored procedures, triggers, and views.
Please Note: This job description is not intended to be a complete list of all responsibilities, duties or skills and due to the changing nature of the job is subject to review and change at any time, with or without notice.
You must be:
– Curious, autonomous, proactive, and motivated
– A team player and a multi-task person
– Versatility and ability to learn and adapt
– With a good knowledge of English and/or French
– With strong communication skills
Schedule: You can set your own schedule to have a good work/personal life balance
Work remotely: Yes
Vortex Ai is an equal opportunity employer.